180 KW DC Charge
Our Exceed Level 3 DC Chargers offer 20% faster charging
speeds than any other EV chargers on the market!
Exceed Level 3 DC Charger – 180 KW Data Sheet
Our Exceed DC fast chargers offer unequaled value by offering 180 kW charging speeds but at a 150 kW price tag. That’s a 20% increase in charging speeds for you and your customers to enjoy.
- Cloud Service: Noodoe EV OS
- Max Output Power: 180 kW
- Input Power: 3-phase, 5-wire, 480 Vac
- Vehicle Connector: CCS1, CHAdeMO, AC
- Network Connectivity: Ethernet, 4G, Wi-Fi
- Certifications: UL, cETLus
- Customizable Operating System: Noodoe EV OS
- Smart Energy Management – Load Balancing for cost-effective deployment
- Easy Charging without Account Setup – Simplified for EV driver use
- 20% faster charging speeds over industry standards
- True simultaneous charging – receive 2 chargers for the price of one
- Future-proof design with 950 v max output
- Upgradeable internal structure allows for expanding internal modules
- Single-unit architecture for simplified installation
- An improved experience can be found through the Noodoe App
To download the Apogee level 3 DC charger 180 KW data sheet, please fill out the provided form and your download will be made available instantly.
For those with more questions, feel free to request additional information or even schedule a call that fits your needs by clicking the button below.
Blogs You Might Be Interested In
How to Prepare Your Home for an Electric Vehicle
You are ready to purchase an electric vehicle and take advantage of the tax credits Congress passed with the recent climate legislation. Now you need to get your home ready, but...
A Beginner Guide to EV Charging at Home
The majority of electric vehicle (EV) owners charge their vehicles at home. It’s affordable and convenient and according to energy.gov, more than 80% of EV owners charge at home....
Does My HOA Need an Electric Vehicle Charging Policy?
Electric vehicles are becoming more common. You may notice your neighbors driving EVs. Homeowners Associations will need to begin thinking about how to keep these vehicles...
News You Might Be Interested In
More Efforts are Needed to Keep Up with America’s EV Charging Demand
There are many efforts underway to improve access to EV charging stations across the country. EV drivers are facing many challenges when it comes to finding somewhere to charge...
United States and Canada Form Alliance for Binational EV Corridor
The United States and Canada has teamed together to create a new binational EV corridor. This corridor provides EV charging stations accessibility to travels driving through...
New Federal Program Underway for EV Charging Equity
The Biden-Harris Administration announced that there will be $51 million being allocated to the Ride and Drive Electric funds. The Ride and Drive program was created to provide...
Talk to an Apogee EV Expert
As one of the nation's leading EV charging distributors and installers we have seen and heard it all. Your unique
challenges have a unique solution, and our Apogee EV charging experts are available to answer all of your questions.
Your inquiry will be answered within 24 business hours of your submittal. If you would like to schedule a call that
fits your needs, please feel free to click any of our Schedule A Call buttons to view and select a time that works best for you. We look forward to assisting you with all of your EV charging endeavors!