180 KW DC Charge
Our Exceed Level 3 DC Chargers offer 20% faster charging
speeds than any other EV chargers on the market!
Exceed Level 3 DC Charger – 180 KW Data Sheet
Our Exceed DC fast chargers offer unequaled value by offering 180 kW charging speeds but at a 150 kW price tag. That’s a 20% increase in charging speeds for you and your customers to enjoy.
- Cloud Service: Noodoe EV OS
- Max Output Power: 180 kW
- Input Power: 3-phase, 5-wire, 480 Vac
- Vehicle Connector: CCS1, CHAdeMO, AC
- Network Connectivity: Ethernet, 4G, Wi-Fi
- Certifications: UL, cETLus
- Customizable Operating System: Noodoe EV OS
- Smart Energy Management – Load Balancing for cost-effective deployment
- Easy Charging without Account Setup – Simplified for EV driver use
- 20% faster charging speeds over industry standards
- True simultaneous charging – receive 2 chargers for the price of one
- Future-proof design with 950 v max output
- Upgradeable internal structure allows for expanding internal modules
- Single-unit architecture for simplified installation
- An improved experience can be found through the Noodoe App
To download the Apogee level 3 DC charger 180 KW data sheet, please fill out the provided form and your download will be made available instantly.
For those with more questions, feel free to request additional information or even schedule a call that fits your needs by clicking the button below.
Blogs You Might Be Interested In
What are the primary barriers for MUD residents adopting EVs? Studies indicate several consistent barriers, including the following. On-site Barriers Obstacles Associated...
EV ownership is rising every year and all signs point to the trend continuing. New electric vehicle owners wondering about installing a home EV charger. We’ll cover home EV...
President Biden signed the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law, on November 15, 2021. It’s also referred to as the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act, which contains significant...
News You Might Be Interested In
Electric vehicle sales in Oregon skyrocketed in 2022 and are projected to continue rising throughout 2023. An Oregon Department of Transportation spokesperson reported there was...
California has been approving new programs through the California Public Utilities Commission and Charge Ahead Partnership in order to promote and improve EV charging...
Mercedes-Benz is launching their own brand of EV charging stations, starting in North America but will expand globally. By 2027, there will be approximately 2,500 high powered EV...
Talk to an Apogee EV Expert
As one of the nation's leading EV charging distributors and installers we have seen and heard it all. Your unique
challenges have a unique solution, and our Apogee EV charging experts are available to answer all of your questions.
Your inquiry will be answered within 24 business hours of your submittal. If you would like to schedule a call that
fits your needs, please feel free to click any of our Schedule A Call buttons to view and select a time that works best for you. We look forward to assisting you with all of your EV charging endeavors!