AC30P AC Charger
The Apogee AC30P Level 2 AC Charger offers commercial
grade charging speeds at a fraction of the cost.
Level 2 AC Charger – AC30P Data Sheet
Our AC30P level 2 AC charger offers hands-off management with autonomous networked operation courtesy of the Noodoe EV OS.
- Cloud Service: Noodoe EV OS
- Output Power: 7.6 kW
- Input Power: 1-phase, 3-wire, 200~240 Vac, 32 A maximum
- Network Connectivity: Ethernet, Wi-Fi
- Vehicle Connector: SAE J1772
- Dimensions: 10.2 (W) x 11 (H) x 3.9 (D) in / 260 (W) x 280 (H) x 100 (D) mm
- Certifications: UL, cUL, FCC
- Slim and Compact Design
- Waterproof Construction
- Customizable Operating System: Noodoe EV OS
- Smart Energy Management – Load Balancing for cost-effective deployment
- Easy Charging without Account Setup – Simplified for EV driver use
- Charging Station notification for EV drivers and charger operators
- An improved experience can be found through the Noodoe App
- Flexible installation options
- Wall installation
- Pedestal installation
- Dual pedestal installation
To download the Apogee level 2 AC charger AC30P data sheet, please fill out the provided form and your download will be made available instantly.
For those with more questions, feel free to request additional information or even schedule a call that fits your needs by clicking the button below.
Blogs You Might Be Interested In
Teachers, staff and professors are able to have clean commutes with workplace charging on campus for the education sector.
Offering EV charging at your commercial property comes with benefits like attracting new customers, boosting brand recognition, and highlighting your commitment to a more...
There are many funding options for EV charging to help offset some of the costs in infrastructure and installation.
News You Might Be Interested In
Commercial properties may need electrical upgrades and parking plans in order to handle EV charging stations.
The best rated EVs on the market takes EV range, price, features and more into consideration to be the best EV in 2023.
Automakers are shifting focus onto hybrid model vehicles to help ease the transition into fully electric models.
Talk to an Apogee EV Expert
As one of the nation's leading EV charging distributors and installers we have seen and heard it all. Your unique
challenges have a unique solution, and our Apogee EV charging experts are available to answer all of your questions.
Your inquiry will be answered within 24 business hours of your submittal. If you would like to schedule a call that
fits your needs, please feel free to click any of our Schedule A Call buttons to view and select a time that works best for you. We look forward to assisting you with all of your EV charging endeavors!