AC19L Exceed AC Charger
The Apogee AC19L Exceed Level 2 AC Charger offers commercial
grade charging speeds at a fraction of the cost.
Level 2 AC Charger – AC19L Exceed Data Sheet
Our AC19L Exceed level 2 AC charger offers hands-off management with autonomous networked operation courtesy of the Noodoe EV OS.
- Cloud Service: Noodoe EV OS
- Output Power: 19 kW
- Input Power: 1-phase, 3-wire, 200~240 Vac, 80 A maximum
- Network Connectivity: Ethernet, Wi-Fi, 4G(Cat.M1)
- Vehicle Connector: SAE J1772
- Dimensions: 10.6 (W) x 14.1 (H) x 5.5 (D) in / 270 (W) x 360 (H) x 140 (D) mm
- Certifications: UL, Energy Star
- Slim and Compact Design
- Waterproof Construction
- Customizable Operating System: Noodoe EV OS
- Smart Energy Management – Load Balancing for cost-effective deployment
- Easy Charging without Account Setup – Simplified for EV driver use
- Charging Station notification for EV drivers and charger operators
- An improved experience can be found through the Noodoe App
- Flexible installation options
- Wall installation
- Pedestal installation
- Dual pedestal installation
To download the Apogee level 2 AC charger AC19L Exceed data sheet, please fill out the provided form and your download will be made available instantly.
For those with more questions, feel free to request additional information or even schedule a call that fits your needs by clicking the button below.
Blogs You Might Be Interested In
More and more organizations are transitioning away from fossil-fuel-powered vehicles to electric fleets. However, the decision to make the switch also means organizations need to...
Charging EV drivers a fee when they plug into one of your units gives you an additional revenue stream and can also help offset installation and maintenance costs. However,...
Currently, most electric vehicle owners reside in private residences. However, it is expected to change as automobile manufacturers ramp up EV production. Over the next few...
News You Might Be Interested In
Property owners are staring to find ways to adapt to the growing need for EV charging amenities. Many states, especially California, are setting goals to eliminate the number of...
Remote and rural areas are considered charging deserts because of the lack of EV charging access the locations have. States and federal government have been working to provide...
BP and Hertz are teaming up to make EV charging and electric vehicles more accessible. Together, they are helping expand the EV charging infrastructure and software availability....
Talk to an Apogee EV Expert
As one of the nation's leading EV charging distributors and installers we have seen and heard it all. Your unique
challenges have a unique solution, and our Apogee EV charging experts are available to answer all of your questions.
Your inquiry will be answered within 24 business hours of your submittal. If you would like to schedule a call that
fits your needs, please feel free to click any of our Schedule A Call buttons to view and select a time that works best for you. We look forward to assisting you with all of your EV charging endeavors!