AC19L Exceed AC Charger
The Apogee AC19L Exceed Level 2 AC Charger offers commercial
grade charging speeds at a fraction of the cost.
Level 2 AC Charger – AC19L Exceed Data Sheet
Our AC19L Exceed level 2 AC charger offers hands-off management with autonomous networked operation courtesy of the Noodoe EV OS.
- Cloud Service: Noodoe EV OS
- Output Power: 19.2 kW
- Input Power: 1-phase, 3-wire, 200~240 Vac, 80 A maximum
- Network Connectivity: Ethernet, Wi-Fi, 4G(Cat.M1)
- Vehicle Connector: SAE J1772
- Dimensions: 10.6 (W) x 14.1 (H) x 5.5 (D) in / 270 (W) x 360 (H) x 140 (D) mm
- Certifications: UL, Energy Star
- Slim and Compact Design
- Waterproof Construction
- Customizable Operating System: Noodoe EV OS
- Smart Energy Management – Load Balancing for cost-effective deployment
- Easy Charging without Account Setup – Simplified for EV driver use
- Charging Station notification for EV drivers and charger operators
- An improved experience can be found through the Noodoe App
- Flexible installation options
- Wall installation
- Pedestal installation
- Dual pedestal installation
To download the Apogee level 2 AC charger AC19L Exceed data sheet, please fill out the provided form and your download will be made available instantly.
For those with more questions, feel free to request additional information or even schedule a call that fits your needs by clicking the button below.
Blogs You Might Be Interested In
Parents dropping their children off at school are typically only concentrating on making it through the drop-off line, and it includes EV drivers. Electric vehicle owners aren’t...
Electric car charging stations are gaining in popularity. Electric vehicle usage is skyrocketing nationwide, and many entrepreneurs are wondering how they can capitalize on EV...
What are the primary barriers for MUD residents adopting EVs? Studies indicate several consistent barriers, including the following. On-site Barriers Obstacles Associated...
News You Might Be Interested In
Electric vehicle sales in Oregon skyrocketed in 2022 and are projected to continue rising throughout 2023. An Oregon Department of Transportation spokesperson reported there was...
California has been approving new programs through the California Public Utilities Commission and Charge Ahead Partnership in order to promote and improve EV charging...
Mercedes-Benz is launching their own brand of EV charging stations, starting in North America but will expand globally. By 2027, there will be approximately 2,500 high powered EV...
Talk to an Apogee EV Expert
As one of the nation's leading EV charging distributors and installers we have seen and heard it all. Your unique
challenges have a unique solution, and our Apogee EV charging experts are available to answer all of your questions.
Your inquiry will be answered within 24 business hours of your submittal. If you would like to schedule a call that
fits your needs, please feel free to click any of our Schedule A Call buttons to view and select a time that works best for you. We look forward to assisting you with all of your EV charging endeavors!