AC11P AC Charger
The Apogee AC11P Level 2 AC Charger offers commercial
grade charging speeds at a fraction of the cost.
Level 2 AC Charger – AC11P Data Sheet
Our AC11P level 2 AC charger offers hands-off management with autonomous networked operation courtesy of the Noodoe EV OS.
- Cloud Service: Noodoe EV OS
- Output Power: 11.5 kW
- Input Power: 1-phase, 3-wire, 200~240 Vac, 48 A maximum
- Network Connectivity: Ethernet,Wi-Fi
- Vehicle Connector: SAE J1772
- Dimensions: 11.6 (W) x 19.9 (H) x 5.9 (D) in / 295 (W) x 505 (H) x 150 (D) mm
- Certifications: UL, Energy Star
- Slim and Compact Design
- Waterproof Construction
- Customizable Operating System: Noodoe EV OS
- Smart Energy Management – Load Balancing for cost-effective deployment
- Easy Charging without Account Setup – Simplified for EV driver use
- Charging Station notification for EV drivers and charger operators
- An improved experience can be found through the Noodoe App
- Flexible installation options
- Wall installation
- Pedestal installation
- Dual pedestal installation
To download the Apogee level 2 AC charger AC11L data sheet, please fill out the provided form, and your download will be made available instantly.
For those with more questions, feel free to request additional information or even schedule a call that fits your needs by clicking the button below.
Blogs You Might Be Interested In
Apartment tenants have multiple options for EV charging stations if they do not have access, like workplaces or public charging.
Businesses can implement sustainable practices with EV fleets. Fleets bring economic and sustainable benefits to a business.
Multi-family dwelling tenants struggle to find places to charge. States are enacting regulations to give tenants a fair chance at charging.
News You Might Be Interested In
Studies have shown that EV car batteries can experience excess degradation faster in hot weather. According to a battery health analysis done by Recurrent, the weather and where...
PennDOT is hosting meetings in cities across Pennsylvania to meet with residents about the future of EV charging in their neighborhoods.
Ocean City, New Jersey installed public access EV charging stations in their town so travelers have a way to fuel their EVs.
Talk to an Apogee EV Expert
As one of the nation's leading EV charging distributors and installers we have seen and heard it all. Your unique
challenges have a unique solution, and our Apogee EV charging experts are available to answer all of your questions.
Your inquiry will be answered within 24 business hours of your submittal. If you would like to schedule a call that
fits your needs, please feel free to click any of our Schedule A Call buttons to view and select a time that works best for you. We look forward to assisting you with all of your EV charging endeavors!