To download your copy of: 5 Common EV Charger Myths for Multifamily Properties
Fill out the provided form, download the eBook, and start reading!
Are you holding back from investing in EV charging for your multifamily properties? You are thinking about installing EV charging stations for your tenants with electric vehicles (EVs), but you still have concerns. Other MUDs and business owners may have told you about complicated installation processes, or you could be concerned there isn’t a clear path towards seeing a return on the investment (ROI). What if you learned these are common myths about EV charging.
In our eBook, 5 Common EV Charger Myths for Multifamily Properties, we’ll debunk these 5 myths;
- Very few drivers need EV chargers
- Installing EV chargers is challenging
- Installation is too expensive
- You don’t have a clear ROI with EV charging
- EV charging infrastructure implementation and access is restrictive
Before you go, you might consider checking out a few more EV Charger resources.
Your eBook will immediately be available for download after filling out the form.